Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Cutie galgal.. big jor

Hello frenz, it's time for me to update my bloggie again..
Last Thursday night, Eesoon and i went to visit 1of our zi mui at bukit kemuning - Kwei Yee n her daughter galgal..
waaa really long time didnt see them liao, didnt realise that time passed by so fast.. galgal so big jor haha already 1 yr and 2mth old liao, and now she is learnin to walk eventhough not very stable but kinda good liao can walk while holding on something to support her.. and the BEST thing is she know how to call me liao wakakakak damn happy.. this girl really smart lolx, luv her so much..she's really a fast learner, guess what? her mum just thought her once or twice to call "ah yi" and now she already know how to call it out clearly leh haha..welldone galgal :D ok now i'm waiting to listen from her to call me "Yvonne ah yi" or "Yvonne yiyi" hahaha that sounds old man..but nvm lar, as long as galgal call it out then ok de lar...kekekekeke..that night played with her for a few hours liao very funny and she acts really cute leh, so many cute cute action she can do haha.. she is so adorable :P muaxsss..i plan to visit them again haha.. when is the best huh? any suggestion? during cny holiday? or when? anyone want to join me to visit them please call or contact me..cause i wanna play wif galgal somemore kekekeke trust me, she's cute lolx haha..
oklar that's all for now, very tiring liao..these few days also didnt get enough sleep so today wanna have a rest earlier..goodnight everyone, luv u al.. n miss ya muaxs !

No comments: