Friday, December 8, 2006

WoW Involve in ShoOTing for a TalkShow pRograMme name KLIK KAFE

6th Dec 2006 (Wednesday)- While havin bad sorethroat, caugh n flu for some days ady i finally take medicine on tat day haha..eiuuu tablets..suxs man, especially the flu medicine tat wil caused sleepy n dizzy 1haizzz hate it lar..but wat to do.. sick wat :( hav to force myself to take it loh.. listen to my personal nurse's (mum) advise said cannot operate any machinery & cant even drive also after taken the flu medicine lolx, dangerous wor..okie..
7th Dec 2006 (Thursday)- Didnt drive on tat day (taken medicine) so i asked my dad to fetch me to college for the 9am morning class..but who knows when i reached liao in the class, suddenly the class was cancelled by the lecturer.. wahh i reli feel damn angry at tat moment, cz i stil attend all the class even im sick but all the sudden they told me class was cancelled last minute..reli damn hot, but after tat they said the next class at the noon wil bring forward n might hav class at 10.30am so asked us to hav a break or hav some snack while in the middle of the time.. O..K..then my fren n i jz waste those time sitting in the student centre n i tried to sleep cz reli veri blur n dizzy at tat time, mayb is the medicine's effect lar.. So time goes by..once sharp at 10.25am my fren received a sms said the following class is cancelled.. WoW tat reli suxs, tat means the whole day totally din attend any classes le DAMN it.. after tat go all the way out of the college n tot wanna take bus back home then later on at around 3pm oni take a bus out again to DP office to attend PT.. but then the stupid bus din stop at the bus stop wor, makes me run all the way + cross the road to catch the bus..jz left few more metre to the bus but the stupid idiot bus drive jz went off like tat n didnt wait me.. feels like wanna throw my shoe to the bus leh but think properly it's not worthy for me to waste my shoe for it haha..then after tat i've receive my fren's mesg said she was in the library waitin for her dad to fetch her n ask me wanna sit her dad's car anot..so i mah go to library n find her lo..
when i was in the library..i saw alot of camera n stuff wif those crew ppl bz doin preparation to do shooting..but i din even bother about them, jz walk over to find my fren..meet my fren n my other classmates at the table n i feel so dizzy, lie down to rest n tried to sleep..but after few minute suddenly get awake by my fren n classmate said some1 is calling me wor..so i mah go there meet the person wif a damn blur face lo.. dunno y he asked me over leh? haha then suddenly ask me to do him a favor, ask me am i free to help him..they said wan me to take part in helping them to do the shooting for a talkshow programme for RTM1 name KLIK KAFE wil b launch either on jan or feb 2007..the title of the day is "Manakah lebih penting antara teori dan kemahiran?" tat programme is hosted by a malay artis name Ikram.. heard my classmates said he is quite famous in actin various type of malay movie n drama wor..etc Dua Hati, Dunia Baru n others..hehe forget liao..OK back to the thing, totally got 4ppl in the talkshow include me..erm, so they need 2ppl to support in Teori (including me), 1ppl in Kemahiran, and another ppl in the middle of the line for both Kemahiran n Teori.. lolx how can they put me in the group tat support Teori? me myself always against teori leh.. hard to remember, too long, too many rules n regulation need to follow..teori is reli annoying no matter in studies or in workin life..haiz tat's 1of the reason makes me lack of idea on wat to talk on to support my title 'teori is more important for me..blah blah blah..' The shooting starts at around 11am and ends up at around 3pm, reli damn tired cz u know.. im tat type of person tat cannot seat still 1 n the crew keep repeating few words tat is "cut", "rolling", "action", "countdown 3,2,1" haha..after the shooting process end, here comes the best part of it hehehe the refreashment $$$.. gain some money yet it's not much but i can take it as a experience while not much of them can hav it rite? haha anyway it's a GREAT experience to work with the crew n the few others who take part in it for the whole talkshow programme..kinda enjoy it eventhough it's a little bit tired n bored to seat there to do shooting for a few hour haha..
OK after settle wif those shooting, straight away fly to DP office to attend PT at 5.30pm..i manage to reached there at around 4.15pm n once i was there i had been question by zura- ask me y im there..haha makes me blur for a sec, n then i answered her i came here for PT lar.. nescafe mixes 3 in 1 lolx haha, later on she inform me tat my fren is inside the preview room n ask me to go find them..who knows eesoon n another ts is in the room attending PT liao haha i went in inthe middle of the training seems like abit kacau'ing..so sori ya kekekeke... from tat time onwards til eesoon they al finish thier PT then i was doin the same thing which is wait wait n wait for my sesion of training tat actually should b start at 5.30pm, but then unfortunately my PT oni manage to start by 6.15pm cz Emmy was too bz wif other stuff to brief the fs 1st then oni to us... haiz wat to do? cant blame emmy also, not her fault.. jz lack of trainner..especially the senior 1wif high quality of product knowledge like her hahahaha..Alrite cut the crap, overall can said the training on tat day was smooth n fast..yea luv tat..wont waste much of our time for it and the most important 1 of cz can go back earlier n faster la hehehe..After the PT end at around 8pm+ (if not mistaken) then v went to hav porridge based steambot at subang wif yoke peng n vicky hehe..quite yummy.. new taste n new experience also.. 1st time eat steambot wif porridge based..so lateron plan to bring mum n dad there to try also hehe^^
Kla, tat's all for now..lazy to type liao hehe, continue to crap more next time if i feel like typing wakakakak...gd9 wanna zzzzz liao, leave me a comment if u wanna say anything..thxs ya :P

No comments: