Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drive Submarine

Hello..

Sorry for keeping my blog inactive these weeks.. Not i don't want to update it but I really have no time to do so, haiz :(

Alright today i would like to share with you all something happen to my car last month.. Haha if not mistaken that will be 3rd April 2007. The storey began like this, my mentor inform us to get back to college by 2Nd April to do the subject registration for this semester and to collect my previous semester's result at the same day.. As early as 8.30 almost 9am I've already reached college, then went to the Block C to the registration tent and get a number while gather with few of my course mates.. approximately around 10min later, one of them announce that the registration for DPG (Dip in Management courses) & DKE (Dip in Electrical engineering) is not available on that day and had been postpone to the next day... haizz felt damn suxs cause need to waste my energy to crow up early in the morning to college for nothing? damn frustrated lolx..


Then the next morning.. same things happen, reached college around 8.30-9.00am also and thank god Lolly san get a number for me before i reach.. Haha guess what? the number she get for me that early is 25xx lolx.. Which mean i need to wait for around 500+ student before my turn.. OK, I've already predict my number will be call out at around 4pm+.. The sad thing is, the dept will close by 5pm leh.. u can imagine how the way of government worker works, that is actually what the same goes to my college's staff.. They worked damn slow, all slow motion like a snail crow like that haiz.. So i drove to Giant Hyper Shah Alam to "lepak lepak" and waste my time there to have my lunch with few of my friend and hang out there to walked for a few hours before we went back to college for the number.. Went back at around 3.30pm, and i saw a nice parking place which is near to the Block C's Tent.. since it was convenient so i just parked my car there. The sky is getting darker and darker.. half an hour after that it started to rain.. Hohoho.. once rain, the registration management start to became clumsy.. everything goes not systematic, at that time there is suppose to be another 50+ student only until my turn.. haha when rain.. No number followed, we just passed our student card to them and they help us to settle it. After waited for a while, finally my registration is DONE..


When i slowly walk out from the hall while busy checking at the registration slip.. Then i looked out i saw the water was like waving.. so i asked my friend "Har.. why the road is covered with water geh? Izzit flood?" (seems like stupid question right, but that is what you will ask when you are there) And my friend answered me "Eh.. it really seems like flood lar.. Where you parked your car?" After that my respond was like "What the hack happen? Just rained for half an hour only already flood till knee lenght? Oh ya.. MY CAR must be flooded with water already...holy SHIT".. I quickly walked to my car and see hoping that it's fine.. but sadly it already entered water *sob sob* (so damn panic + worried feeling..don't know want to start the car and drive it to a higher place or not) cause the water level at my parking place is much more higher.. once i open the door i saw my car is full of water inside lolx.. First person i think of is to called DADDY, ermm.. just started to talk a few sentence about that then the line was automatically cutted (no more credit, geram!!) So i started the car.. seat in it, so damn watery... reverse slowly and drive to a higher place right opposite, At that time i felt i was like driving submarine more than a car man !! Drive against the water flow.. wahseh really crazy :s

That day drove back home at 9pm with my leg soak in the water, the best thing is i can feel n hear the water shore sound every time i turn or brake my car... HAHAAHA the water is like flushing left to right, front and back hahaha the worst thing comes by the next morning cause need to do the cleaning process before class.. whole car smells like shit, used Air Wick Odor Stops alot.. but still really cant cover the smell.. haiz now still with 1 kind of smell leh.

3rd April 2007 is my first experience to transform my lovely car to a submarine and DRIVE it lolx... aahahahaa, not every one of you could experienced it right~ (i feel better by saying that) Hahahaha

No comments: