Monday, January 8, 2007

ExAm eXaM eXAm.. StreSed uP !!!

Hi Frenz,
It's time for me to update my blog here again..aihz last week i planned to do my revision for my Mid-Semester exam so i request to on leave for tat saturday n sunday which i supposed to work at The Store Shah Alam, but then at last it ends up with nth lolx..i mean I've done nth to do my revison for my studies but jz wasting my own sweet time by enjoying the weekend holidays, haha mayb i can say it reli has been a long time i didnt hav a normal weekend life already *sob sob* :'( continuesly for months after months i dun hav holiday..lolx those who knows me well wil know my daily routine for weekdays is jz to class n work, class n work.. then comes to the weekends also wil b doin the same thing work work work.. Especially the contract job.. reli killing me, but thxs god I've end the contract already haha ~phew
Or in the other way.. i can also said mayb it's caused by the stressed n pressure tat bother me these days, me myself dunno y everytime when i feel like wanna take out the book n start to do revision..sure will hav the hard n strong feelings tat makes me out of my mood to continue study.. jz touched the 1st page, then STOPPED.. close my book n put it aside then continue wif my own business. etc wash my car, go out of my hse n hav some wind, send stuff to my fren at klang while yum cha hehe, back home watch tv..and non-stop eating... yerrrr i know im fat enuf liao, but i can feel tat im gaining weight these days WuWuWuuu :'( eat until so abnormal haizzz sad sad..
The paper today was actually superb easy for those who read everything.. n for me it was so so n ok ok lar.. cz i jz read chapter 1 n 2.. totally missed the whole chapter 3, aihzzz i think if i total-up all the time tat i used to do my revision for tis management strategy wil only b around 1hr+ to 2hr only.. believe it or not? believe it.. used all the time to relax myself haiz..hate myself cz givin too much excuss for myself...yerrr yor..haizz kla stop wif the crap liao cz today also not in my mood to type so long for my blog haha, so tat's al for now.. i wanna go watch movie luu byebye..

No comments: