Thursday, January 4, 2007

hahah im ~FREE from "P" liao...

ello.. it's me again updating my blog here haha.. dunno y these days abit crazy on blogging lolx, hehehe dun care lar hor..today jz wanna share something tat i felt happy wif u guys.. kekekekek..here it comes
1st - on 3th of jan 2007 im FREE from the Probationary Driving License liao haha, and today i got my Driving License without the "P" alphabet up at the left corner hhahahaa.. 2years i've waited.. n finally i get it hahahah.. eh wait a minute, i feel like i forgot something? oh gosh.. ya, how can i stil not yet remove my "P" sticker at my car leh.. how or wat can i do to it? burn it? or cut it? haha u name it lar.. currently stil got no idea bout it.. let u guys update me heheheh, but after tis gonna remove it liao wakakakaka *wink wink*
2nd - Today i've confirmed tat my contract wif Nestle as a permanent TS END liao... yeaaaaaaah !!! yuhuuuuuuuu !!!! yeeeee haaaa !!! At last the 3mths contract end luuu.. damn happy kekekeke :P and the great news is, on 16th n 17th Dec i din work also can get my wages leh.. tat means stil get paid on those days even they dun hav job for me hahahaha *partying*
kla now i wanna go take a shower lu.. so tat's al for now, til i update my blog again.. c ya.. luv u guys... muaxsss ^@^

No comments: