Sunday, January 14, 2007

my very First Blog here at Blogspot

Hello frens,

As the title above, now I'm typing my very First Blog here at Blogspot *welcome clap* hehehe, so for your information I've been blogging for past few months already (at friendster's blog), and now i found a better place for me that makes me have the initiative to switch and start blogging here..So to all my beloved friends and blog readers.. In the future i will update my blog with some news bout myself, my experience, or something that is happening, and my crap.. all here at http://www.yvonneccw.blogspot.com hehehe if you're free or bored, or want to know more about me please get yourself update with it, and last but not least.. after reading please feel free to leave a mesg or comment for me ya, you are very welcome to do so.. thanks :D

Ermm.. for now i still don't have any idea on what to share with you guys yet, but i don't think like want to leave the space empty here so i guess it will better for me to copy some of my blog from the previous page that i wrote to let you guys to read / recall it back here. Hope that you all will enjoy reading it and if you feel dizzy after reading it, then i would like to take the chance here to apologise cz it may contains many grammar mistake and English error + a total messed up with few different language in my blog, so if you cant understand those weird weird words then try your best to understand it or not, then just leave a mesg to ask me, I'll reply you asap haha..anyway in the future i would try my best to have my blog in way better in the grammar and spellings, haha hopefully i could :P

P/S : All the blog posted below this is copied from my previous blog at Friendster's page.. the new and updated one will be arrange at on top of this.. thank you !

No comments: