Friday, January 12, 2007

uSeLesS ExAmiNeR :@

It's time for me to update n shout out my dissatisfaction.. haha sori ya, i always use my blog to share something unhappy more than happy lolx hehe..pity my blog reader (do i hav) haha anyway sori sori.. wat to do, tat's my life :)
Yesterday i've been informed by my classmate tat my exam timetable got a slightly changes to the Operation Behavior's paper..(11/1) the actual time was at 8-10 AM but had been changed to 8-10 PM, woooo tat was abit shocked at first but then feels cool too.. cz guess wat? got more time = can sleep 1st haha
Veri bored le.. wat else to write? ermm..ok let's summarize wat i've done the whole day.. okey today i woke up at around 2.30pm ^^ then ate my lunch for a while.. after tat waste my time abit more til around 4pm oni i take out my notes to do 'small notes' (write n summarize d notes) for the whole chapter 1-4, n as i rmb i keep on doin tat til 6pm.. yes it's 6pm, it's my DRAMA time hehe at tat time of cz put everything aside n set my ass infront the tv lar hahaaha.. later on around 6.30pm like tat i take my dinner ehehehe yummy "ipoh lai fun" mum special made de..*delicious* i ate 1big bowl of it evethough im not hungry yet.. lolx like down sindrom like tat hehe :S ok.. let's continue, til 7pm my drama end liao but then i receive a mesg from my classmate tat ask me to go college earlier to accompany her cz she ady reached there..haha how could i? like not yet take my shower? go to college? cannot cannot..haha after tat straight away go n get a quick shower n b prepared in 15-20 min hehe..n reached college at 7.35pm.. then oni i take out my small notes n start reading... ya read, all the while i din read at all jz bz writing it down n i cant rmb a single thing about it :( reli none of it enter my brain, sad hor..mayb tis is wat ppl say weak brain power or brainless hahahaha..at tat time oni I start struggling to read the pieceses of note tat i've done from 7.35-7.50.. wahh = around 15mins oni le, holy god im reli crazy.. 7.50 need to enter the exam hall liao wif empty brain aihz.. "no eye see".
Everything went smooth in the exam hall at 1st, then I noticed 1thing jz now which is the 1st person who leave the hall is at 8.50pm haha silly me huh? bored ma hahaha..ok tat fella reli cool..but im not so sure either he dunno how to answer the paper or he manage to finished it so soon..i reli got no idea, as usual after the 1st person left the hall.. everyone start following 1 by 1 n veri fast the hall jz left less than 10ppl in it at 9.15... 5ppl left at 9.20 n lastly 9.35... jz left 2 ppl haha (tat include me n taufu) but both of us still bz answering those question.. then here comes the examiner speaks "tinggal 25min shj" ok.. i also din giv her any respond cz trying to squeeze out my brain jus to answer those question.. then who knows suddenly the examiner come near to both of us (taufu n i) wif a serious face n said "cepat cepat, kenapa lambat sangat? nanti office tutup"... omg tat time oni around 9.35 leh.. our exam til should ends at 10pm, how could she come n 'blow' us? halau us? then once after she said those words.. makes me blur for a second n lost liao, cant think of any point to continue answering my paper..jammed liao, damn shit !! then i hav no mood to continue liao.. tied my paper n hand over to her, then i c taufu also did the same thing.. so v left the hall at around 9.45 or 9.50 like tat oni.. haizzz damn suxs, i wil complaint tis to my lecturer..rmb i wil report tis COMPLAINT tis useless examiner :@
kla 3.30am liao luu so tat's al for now.. wanna go oi oi liao, need to wake up early in the morning to work at office haiz.. goodnite my fren, tc.. muaxsss

No comments: